My full name is Miguel Alejandro Pabon Sanclemente. I go by Alejandro. Delineavit stands for “drawn by” in Latin.
I make art because I like it. I enjoy the process of producing a piece, i.e., conception, strategy, realization, and completion. My inspiration comes from the moments I spend recreating outdoors. Like many, I am drawn to the openness of nature, with its colors, shades, and shapes.
My pieces are steeped in straight lines, geometry, bold traces, contrasting colors, and many tints, shades, and tones. The result is often art that gives the feeling of warm or cold, art that reflect bright days or changing skies and art that reflects the grandness and contrasts that one experiences in the open air.
I mostly employ acrylic colors in my art pieces. I paint over wood board, canvas, and paper. I also draw with pencil, which in combination with illustration software yields final products that realize my visions.
My intention is to convey the beauty of Utah landscapes and beyond in a colorful and playful format while enjoying the process of drawing and painting.
Thanks for stopping by.
- 2019 – Avenues Street Fair, People’s Art Gallery, Salt Lake City, UT
- 2019 – Salt Lake City Jewish Community Center featured artist for the month of July.
- 2018 – SLCC College’s South City Campus, SLCC President’s Art Show, Salt Lake City, UT
- 2018 – Avenues Street Fair, People’s Art Gallery, Salt lake City, UT
- 2017 – Alpine Art, Utah Artist Square Show, Salt Lake City, UT
- 2017 – SLCC College’s South City Campus, SLCC President’s Art Show, Salt Lake City, UT
- 2016 – Harmon’s City Creek, Art Exhibition by Alejandro, Salt Lake City, UT (Solo show)
- 2016 – Avenues Street Fair, People’s Art Gallery, Salt Lake City, UT
- 2019 – Twin Peaks, Avenue’s Street Fair People’s Choice Award, Salt Lake City, UT
- 2018 – Labyrinth Canyon of the Green River, Avenue’s Street Fair People’s Choice Award, Salt Lake City, UT
- SLC scientist, artist makes nature-inspired art. http://www.ksl.com/?sid=43580745&nid=1288